We all are busy. The whirlwind never stops some days. And then the emergency strikes. Yee gads. It may take weeks to recover.
Are you so busy that you don’t see to way out?
Now may be the time to break the habits that are keeping you from taking things to the next level. Now would be the time to focus. It isn’t easy to eliminate non-essential activities but it must be done. There isn’t enough time in the day to do everything.
Here are 5 questions to ask:
- What is the most important outcome (goal) to be achieved a year from now?
- What are the essential activities that will move you ahead in the next six months and assure you achieve your goals?
- Why not take a day off site and figure that out?
- Would it make a difference to then begin to eliminate the non-essential activities from your schedule?
- Can you get permission to “say no” to meetings that suck the life out of you and don’t contribute to the essential goals and activities that are important to you?