Whether you are a business leader of a department or the CEO, these questions make sense to ask and get answers about.
Asking the right questions is most of the job some days. Thanks to Peppers and Rogers for their insight into these questions. They have been at the customer focus for a long time now.
1. How many new customers are you attracting and what is their value?
2. How many customers are you losing; why and what is their value?
3. Why are your continuing customers loyal to you?
4. What is the profitability of each customer group?
5. Are your customers vouching for you?