7 Wonders of Effective Customer Experience Leaders
CustomerThink has identified seven principles of simple, powerful, natural gifts that we’ve all been given should be our standard to elevate customer experience to a higher plane.
These make great sense.
- To See… the future, envision possibilities, and create a vision to unique others in the cause
- To Hear… to listen to the core needs of customers and team members
- To Touch… to measure, to analyze, and create effective experiences
- To Taste… to understand, comprehend, and experiment in customer experiences
- To Smell… to predict, innovate, an anticipate what customers need
- To Laugh… to be enthusiastic, and bring a level of personality into our organizations
- To Love… to have passion and appreciate the intricacies of customer relationships