How important is the experience that customers have with you? Before you answer, consider this:
- 40% of people began purchasing from a competitive brand because of its reputation for great customer service.
- 55% are willing to recommend a company due to outstanding service, more than product or price.
- 85% would pay up to 25% more to ensure a superior customer service experience.
- 82% have stopped business with a company due to bad customer service.
- 95% of customers have taken action as a result of a bad experience. Of those, 79% told others about their experience.
The Internet has amplified the ability for news to travel and instant speed, especially bad news. Many customer service management software providers focus on developing more effective tools to help you stay on top of managing your customer experience and ensuring that your customers are getting good customer service from your staff, all of the time.
The fine folks at Zengage, the Zendesk blog put together a fantastic infographic outlining the importance of customer experience and the impact that it has on getting new customers and keeping your customers happy.